- Civil Litigation
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Real Estate Law
- District of Columbia, 1978
- Maryland, 1996
- U.S. Court of Appeals District of Columbia Circuit, 1984
- U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia, 1980
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland, 1985
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1983
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 1978
- B.A. - 1975
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Political Science
- President, Board of Directors, 4400 MacArthur Condominium, Inc.
- Member, Board of Directors, Sunshine Early Learning Center, Inc.
- Co-Chairperson, Southeast Children’s Fund, Inc.
Fraternities & Sororities
- Phi Beta Kappa
- The Thurgood Marshall American Inn of Court, Master
- 36th Annual District of Columbia Judicial Conference, Delegate Member
- Prince George’s County Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Association of American Trial Lawyers
- Washington Bar Association
Contact Vanessa Carpenter Lourie, P.C., For Trusted Legal Counsel.